Wednesday, August 4, 2010

As Morning Breaks

As I close my eyes I see you take my hand and whisper softly to make me understand.
Your warm arms hold me and kiss away my fears as you run your fingers through my hair and chase away my tears.
I feel you tell me that you are here to sooth away my pains and fears.
Your love surrounds me as you hold me so begging me to hold you and never let go.
I feel your strength flow into me as you gently hold me and hear your heart singing its love begging me to open my eyes and see.
As I close my eyes the dreams flow through my mind of you and I ask but one thing of your love so strong for all to see.
Just hold me till the night is through and my heart and eyes both can see when the morning sun has broken for me.

Copyright 2005 Written by Me

No comments:

Post a Comment